Is your flammable storage and chemical storage solutions compliant to
CANADIAN CODE or US CODE?
Is your pre-engineered solution covering all aspect of liabilty under the buyer beware LAW.
Call us for a quick assessment of your application and find out more about the difference between
all North American and Canadian code differences.
QUATREX ENVIRONMENTAL INC. offers complete compliance assessment of your storage requirements in order to
ensure compliance and reduce liabilities. We provide solutions for your storage of hazardous material that are specific to Canadian codes (Fire ratings, Electrical, Environmental Loads).
COMPLIANCE MADE AFFORDABLE
| Occupancy / Storage Buildings
Starting From $385 / Month
Call Us For Details
• Standard designs feature a single leaf door; buildings can be
constructed with more door sets if required
• Solidly welded frame construction for superior stability and rigidity
• Hinged doors provide easy access for palletized loads
• Doors provided with inside release features
• Corrosion and weather resistant finish
• Removable, galvanized steel grating for easy clean-up of spills
• Sump volumes which exceed M.O.E. and building code regulations
• Grounding package includes grounding lugs, connector and rod
• Relocatable via forklift or crane
• FM Approved (6049)
| Non-Occupancy Storage Buildings
Starting From $425 / Month
Call Us For Details
QUATREX has the most complete line of cabinets for storing
drums and IBC’s. All products can be accessed from
outside the cabinet. No need to manhandle individual drums.
Designed with full-face opening door styles:
• Allows inspection of all materials from outside of unit!
• Load and access all materials via forklift no need to enter
All units available with the following options.
Fire rated walls - Fire suppression - Lighting • Heating - Dispensing and Decanting option - Explosion Control
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR FREE COMPLIANCE ASSESSMENT !
or send us a email at: email@example.com
QUATREX ENVIRONMENTAL INC.
2105 Monterey, Laval, Qc H7L 3T6 Tel.: (450) 963-4747 or (800) 967-3002 Fax: (450) 622-5392
1011 Haultain Ct. Unit 16, Mississauga, On. L4W 1W1 Tel.: (905) 848-1039 or (866) 782-8739 Fax: (905) 848-9323